Thursday 6 July 2017

Klose 2 My Soul... When Reality Surpasses Your Dreams


Concert ke tickets kab khareede,
Kitne ke khareede,
Yaad nahin.
Par show ka teen maheene, ek din aur satrah ghante
Besabri se intezaar karna,
Achhe se yaad hai 😉


April ke woh syahi din,
Jab Sonuholics mayus ho gaye the,
Tab apneaap ko samjhaya -
Har toofani raat ke baad,
Ek sunhari subah aati hai.
Shayad 2nd July ki baat kar rahi thi?

(Photo Courtesy: Suchita Panda)

2nd July jaise-jaise kareeb aane laga,
Neend utni hi ojhal hone lagi.
1st ko shayad sirf ek ghante soi?
Yaad nahin.
Par 2nd ki subah chinta karna -
Inn poached eggs samaan aankhon se
Sonu ka deedar kaise karungi?
Thoda bahut yaad hai.


Show kab shuru hua, kab khatam hua,
Pata hi nahin chala.
Haan, ek adhuri aas chod gaya -
Kaash waqt tham jaata...
Yey concert kabhi khatam na hota.

(Photo Courtesy: Suchita Panda)

Aankhein kab nam ho gai,
Kab kaajal phail gaya,
Yaad nahin.
Par Zindagi ka Safar ke bol mein,
Chupi unn siskiyon ki goonj,
Aaj bhi dil ki gehrai mein sunai de rahi hai.


(Zindagi ka Safar - sung by Sonu at O2 Arena, London, 2017)

Jab Sonu se milne ki baari aai,
Tab dhadkan ka tej ho jaana,
Nervousness se galla sookh jaana,
Yaad nahin.
Par unka yey kehna - "finally we meet,"
Aur mere hosh udd jaana,
Bakhoobi yaad hai.

(Photo Courtesy: Suchita Panda)

Maine kya kiya,
Kya kaha,
Yaad nahin.
Par unki jhappi,
Unka muskurana,
Unki ek-ek ada,
Ta umar yaad rahegi.


RELATED POSTS:



Ek Anokhi Mauke ki Dastak

Quick translation for those who don't understand Hindi:

I don't remember when I bought the concert tickets or for how much.
But I remember only too well that I waited for the show for exactly 3 months, 1 day and 17 hours.

Those dark days in April when Sonuholics felt hopeless, I told myself that after the storm of the night, comes the quiet of the dawn. Perhaps I was thinking about 2nd July?

The nearer the D-day came, the less I slept. I don't exactly remember, but I think I slept just 1 hour on the 1st. But I remember clearly that I was horrified when I saw my eyes looking like poached eggs the next day.

I don't remember when the show started and when it ended. But I remember wishing time had stood still and the concert had gone on forever.

I can't remember when my eyes became moist and my eye liner got smudged. But the echo of the sobs hidden between the lyrics of the song - zindagi ka safar, is still reverberating in the depths of my heart.

I don't remember if my heartbeats hastened or my mouth went dry due to nervousness, when it was time to meet him. But I remember only too well, that I lost all my senses when he said - "finally we meet."

As to what I did or said, I don't remember. But his hug, his smile, his every single nuance and gesture, I will remember for the rest of my life.


Keep smiling friends. Keep ROFLing. Life is Beautiful 😀

11 comments:

Ravi Kait said...

Waooo Hansa You express ur Felling very well you Are Great Writer And Luck Sonuholic Family Member ��

Hansa said...

Thanks a lot Ravi :)

Meena said...

Wah full Dil SE and all feeling captured nicely..Glad your wish got fulfilled

Hansa said...

Thanks Meena :)

Anonymous said...

Great Write Hansa Didi Really Fantastic #LotsOfLove

Shalin Gandhi said...

You are amazing :)

Hansa said...

Thanks Praveen :)

Hansa said...

Thanks Shalin :)

Anonymous said...

wow!! so so so so happy for you!!! and kiya fantastic post likha!!! congratulations!! (sim wild)

Hansa said...

Thanks Sim :)

Sharmila said...

You expressed so well..as if I can see you..
Actually I have also gone through all these before meeting Kunal for the first time. Those two days are still my fondest memory..

Post a Comment